Ne-Yo - So Wrong Lyrics

Ne-Yo - So Wrong Lyrics - Lirik lagu dan chord gitar lengkap. Temukan lirik lagu, kunci gitar, chord lagu, dan chord gitar mudah untuk dimainkan.

Ditulis Oleh : Lirik Lagu
Judul : Ne-Yo - So Wrong Lyrics

lihat juga


Ne-Yo - So Wrong Lyrics

Ne-Yo - So Wrong[Verse 1]I can't believe I fell for youActually to tell you the truthAny man would probably be your foolSomething about the things you doThat makes me melt right in your handsBut watch as I don't understandI've got a womanYou've got a manBut we can't control ourselves[Chorus]BabyWe both know that it's wrong to cheatSo why do I dream of you all night longAnd babyI'm bad for youAnd


Demikianlah Artikel dari kami yang berjudul Ne-Yo - So Wrong Lyrics,apakah anda menyukainya ? mudah-mudahan artikel ini bisa memberi manfaat untuk anda semua.

Lirik lagu dan chord gitar terkait: Ne-Yo - So Wrong Lyrics
,Ne-Yo - So Wrong Lyrics xxx .

0 Response to "Ne-Yo - So Wrong Lyrics"

Post a Comment