Nicole Scherzinger - GoldenEye Lyrics

Nicole Scherzinger - GoldenEye Lyrics - Lirik lagu dan chord gitar lengkap. Temukan lirik lagu, kunci gitar, chord lagu, dan chord gitar mudah untuk dimainkan.

Ditulis Oleh : Lirik Lagu
Judul : Nicole Scherzinger - GoldenEye Lyrics

lihat juga


Nicole Scherzinger - GoldenEye Lyrics

Nicole Scherzinger - GoldenEyeSee reflections on the waterMore than darkness in the depthsSee him surface and never a shadowOn the wind I feel his breathGolden eye, I found his weaknessGolden eye, he’ll do what I pleaseGolden eye, no time for sweetnessBut a bitter kiss will bring him to his kneesYou’ll never know how I watched you from the shadows as a childYou’ll never know how it feels to be


Demikianlah Artikel dari kami yang berjudul Nicole Scherzinger - GoldenEye Lyrics,apakah anda menyukainya ? mudah-mudahan artikel ini bisa memberi manfaat untuk anda semua.

Lirik lagu dan chord gitar terkait: Nicole Scherzinger - GoldenEye Lyrics
,Nicole Scherzinger - GoldenEye Lyrics xxx .

0 Response to "Nicole Scherzinger - GoldenEye Lyrics"

Post a Comment