Usher - DJ Got Us Falling In Love Again Lyrics - Lirik lagu dan chord gitar lengkap. Temukan lirik lagu, kunci gitar, chord lagu, dan chord gitar mudah untuk dimainkan.
Usher - DJ Got Us Falling In Love AgainUsherYeah manSo we back in the clubGet that bodies rockin from side to side (si-side to side)Thank God the week is done,I feel like a zombi gone back to life (ba-back to life)Hands-up,and suddenly we all got our hands-upNo control of my bodyAin't i seen u before?I think I remember thoseeyes,eyes,eyes,eyes,e-eCuz baby tonightthe DJ got us falling in love
Demikianlah Artikel dari kami yang berjudul Usher - DJ Got Us Falling In Love Again Lyrics,apakah anda menyukainya ? mudah-mudahan artikel ini bisa memberi manfaat untuk anda semua.
Lirik lagu dan chord gitar terkait:
Usher - DJ Got Us Falling In Love Again Lyrics
0 Response to "Usher - DJ Got Us Falling In Love Again Lyrics"
Post a Comment