"Through it all" Lyric

"Through it all" Lyric - Lirik lagu dan chord gitar lengkap. Temukan lirik lagu, kunci gitar, chord lagu, dan chord gitar mudah untuk dimainkan.

Ditulis Oleh : Lirik Lagu
Judul : "Through it all" Lyric

lihat juga


"Through it all" Lyric

Through it all (by Hillsong United)

You are forever in my life
You see me through the seasons
Cover me with Your hand
And lead me in Your righteousness

And I look to You
And I wait on You

I will sing to You, Lord
A hymn of love
For Your faithfulness to me
Im carried in everlasting arms
Youll never let me go
Through it all

Hallelujah, hallelujah


Demikianlah Artikel dari kami yang berjudul "Through it all" Lyric,apakah anda menyukainya ? mudah-mudahan artikel ini bisa memberi manfaat untuk anda semua.

Lirik lagu dan chord gitar terkait: "Through it all" Lyric
,"Through it all" Lyric xxx .

0 Response to ""Through it all" Lyric"

Post a Comment