"With All I am" Lyric

"With All I am" Lyric - Lirik lagu dan chord gitar lengkap. Temukan lirik lagu, kunci gitar, chord lagu, dan chord gitar mudah untuk dimainkan.

Ditulis Oleh : Lirik Lagu
Judul : "With All I am" Lyric

lihat juga


"With All I am" Lyric

With All I am (by Hillsong United)

into your hand i commit again
with all I am for you Lord
you hold my world in the palm of your hand
and I'm yours forever

CHORUS
Jesus I believe in you
Jesus I belong to you
you're the reason that I live
the reason that I sing
with all I am

I'll walk with you wherever you go
through tears and joy
I'll trust in you
and I will live in all of your ways
and your promises forever

CHORUS

I will worship I will worship you forever

CHORUS


Demikianlah Artikel dari kami yang berjudul "With All I am" Lyric,apakah anda menyukainya ? mudah-mudahan artikel ini bisa memberi manfaat untuk anda semua.

Lirik lagu dan chord gitar terkait: "With All I am" Lyric
,"With All I am" Lyric xxx .

0 Response to ""With All I am" Lyric"

Post a Comment