"Shout To the Lord" Lyric

"Shout To the Lord" Lyric - Lirik lagu dan chord gitar lengkap. Temukan lirik lagu, kunci gitar, chord lagu, dan chord gitar mudah untuk dimainkan.

Ditulis Oleh : Lirik Lagu
Judul : "Shout To the Lord" Lyric

lihat juga


"Shout To the Lord" Lyric

Shout To The Lord (HillSongs)

My Jesus, my Savior,
Lord, there is none like You
All of my days, I want to praise
The wonders of Your mighty love.

My comfort, my shelter,
Tower of refuge and strength
Let every breath, all that I am
Never cease to worship You.

Shout to the Lord, all the earth Let us sing
power and majesty, praise to the King
Mountains bow down and the seas will roar
At the sound of your name
I sing for joy at the work of your hands
Forever I'll love you, forever I'll stand
Nothing compares to the promise I have in You



Demikianlah Artikel dari kami yang berjudul "Shout To the Lord" Lyric,apakah anda menyukainya ? mudah-mudahan artikel ini bisa memberi manfaat untuk anda semua.

Lirik lagu dan chord gitar terkait: "Shout To the Lord" Lyric
,"Shout To the Lord" Lyric xxx .

0 Response to ""Shout To the Lord" Lyric"

Post a Comment