Best Thing in Town

Best Thing in Town - Lirik lagu dan chord gitar lengkap. Temukan lirik lagu, kunci gitar, chord lagu, dan chord gitar mudah untuk dimainkan.

Ditulis Oleh : Lirik Lagu
Judul : Best Thing in Town

lihat juga


Best Thing in Town

by: green day

Intro:
C B A# A

Verse 1:
A
Come with me and lets go for a ride
A
Follow me to the other side
A
As I sit around and watch you pout
A
Cause I know that youre the

Chorus:
A B G A
Best thing in town
A B G A
Best thing around
A B G A
Best thing in town
A B G A
Best thing around

Verse 2:
Running wild and always running free
Doing things that I have never seen
Eerie colors and all I see are sounds
Now I know that youre the

Chorus

Bridge:
D A C G F#
Lyrics, anyone?

Solo:
?
Play C B A# A before repeating verse 1

Verse 1

Chorus

Verse 2

Chorus

Outro:
C B A# A


Demikianlah Artikel dari kami yang berjudul Best Thing in Town,apakah anda menyukainya ? mudah-mudahan artikel ini bisa memberi manfaat untuk anda semua.

Lirik lagu dan chord gitar terkait: Best Thing in Town
,Best Thing in Town xxx .

0 Response to "Best Thing in Town"

Post a Comment