boulevard of broken dreams

boulevard of broken dreams - Hallo sahabat Lirik Lagu, Pada kesempatan kali ini saya akan membahas artkel yang berjudul boulevard of broken dreams, saya telah menyediakan berbagai macam artikel terbaru lainnya. mudah mudahan artikel yang saya tulis ini bermanfaat buat anda semuanya.

Ditulis Oleh : Lirik Lagu
Judul : boulevard of broken dreams

lihat juga


boulevard of broken dreams

by: Green Day


E G
I walk a lonely road
D A E
The only one I that have ever known
G
Don't know were it goes
D A E
But its home to me and I walk alone

E G
I walk this empty street
D A E
On the boulevard of broken dreams
G
Where the city sleeps
D A E
And I'm the only one and I walk alone
D A G
I walk alone I walk alone
D A
I walk alone I walk a-

Chorus

C G D A
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
C G D A
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
C G D A
Sometimes I wish someone out there will find me
C G D A
Till then I'll walk alone


I'm walking down the line
That divides me somewhere in my mind
On the border line of the edge
And were I walk alone

Read between the lines of what's
Fucked up and every things all right
Check my vital signs to know I'm still alive
And I walk alone
I walk alone I walk alone
I walk alone I walk a-

My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there will find me
Till then I'll walk alone

I walk this empty street
On the boulevard of broken dreams
Where the city sleeps
And I'm the only one and I walk a-

My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there will find me
Till then I'll walk alone


Demikianlah Artikel dari kami yang berjudul boulevard of broken dreams,apakah anda menyukainya ? mudah-mudahan artikel ini bisa memberi manfaat untuk anda semua.

Anda sedang membaca artikel boulevard of broken dreams dan artikel ini url permalinknya adalah https://liriklagu168.blogspot.com/2008/07/boulevard-of-broken-dreams.html Artikel yang anda cari Lainnya xxxxx
,boulevard of broken dreams xxx .

0 Response to "boulevard of broken dreams"

Post a Comment