KNOWLEDGE

KNOWLEDGE - Lirik lagu dan chord gitar lengkap. Temukan lirik lagu, kunci gitar, chord lagu, dan chord gitar mudah untuk dimainkan.

Ditulis Oleh : Lirik Lagu
Judul : KNOWLEDGE

lihat juga


KNOWLEDGE

by: green day


INTRO: D C G (X 2)

D
I know, things are getting tougher

C
you cant get the top off

G
from the bottom of the barrell

D C
Wide open road of my future now

G
its looking fucking narrow

CHORUS X 2:

D
All I know is that I dont know

C G
all I know is that I dont know nothing

D C G
We get told to decide

D
Just like as if

C G
Im not gonna change my mind

CHORUS X 2

SOLO: I dont know it.

D
Whatcha gonna do with yourself

C G
boy better make up your mind

D
Whatcha gonna do with yourself

C G
youre running out of time

CHORUS X 4

D
And thats fine



Demikianlah Artikel dari kami yang berjudul KNOWLEDGE,apakah anda menyukainya ? mudah-mudahan artikel ini bisa memberi manfaat untuk anda semua.

Lirik lagu dan chord gitar terkait: KNOWLEDGE
,KNOWLEDGE xxx .

0 Response to "KNOWLEDGE"

Post a Comment