Jinx

Jinx - Lirik lagu dan chord gitar lengkap. Temukan lirik lagu, kunci gitar, chord lagu, dan chord gitar mudah untuk dimainkan.

Ditulis Oleh : Lirik Lagu
Judul : Jinx

lihat juga


Jinx

by: green day

Intro: G5 C5 D5 x4

1st Verse:

G5 D5 G5 C5 G5
I fucked up again it's all my fault.

C5 G5
So turn me around and face the wall.

C5 G5D5E5
Read me my rights and tell me I'm wrong.

B5 F5 D5
Until it gets into my thick skull.

G5 D5 G5 C5 G5
A slap on the wrist. A stab in the back.

C5 G5
Torture me, I've been a bad boy.

C5 G5 D5 E5
Nail me to the cross until you have won.

B5 F5 D5
I lost before I did any wrong.

Intro: G5 C5 D5 x4

2nd Verse:

G5 D5 G5 C5 G5
I'm hexed with regrets and bad luck.

C5 G5
Keep your distance 'cause it's rubbing off.

C5 G5 D5 E5
Or you will be damned to spend you life in hell.

B5 F5 D5
Or earth with me tangled at your feet.

G5 D5 G5 C5 G5
You finally met your nemesis.

C5 G5
Disguised as your fatal long lost love.

C5 G5 D5 E5
So kiss it good bye. Until death do we part.

B5 F5 D5
You fell for a jinx for crying out loud.

Intro: G5 C5 D5 x4

Chorus:

G5 C5 D5
I'm a jinx hangin' around you! x4


Demikianlah Artikel dari kami yang berjudul Jinx,apakah anda menyukainya ? mudah-mudahan artikel ini bisa memberi manfaat untuk anda semua.

Lirik lagu dan chord gitar terkait: Jinx
,Jinx xxx .

0 Response to "Jinx"

Post a Comment