Hoobastank - The Reason lyrics

Hoobastank - The Reason lyrics - Lirik lagu dan chord gitar lengkap. Temukan lirik lagu, kunci gitar, chord lagu, dan chord gitar mudah untuk dimainkan.

Ditulis Oleh : Lirik Lagu
Judul : Hoobastank - The Reason lyrics

lihat juga


Hoobastank - The Reason lyrics

Hoobastank - The Reason lyricsI'm not a perfect personThere's many things I wish I didn't doBut I continue learningI never meant to do those things to youAnd so I have to say before I goThat I just want you to knowI've found a reason for meTo change who I used to beA reason to start over newAnd the reason is youI'm sorry that I hurt youIt's something I must live with every dayAnd all the pain I


Demikianlah Artikel dari kami yang berjudul Hoobastank - The Reason lyrics,apakah anda menyukainya ? mudah-mudahan artikel ini bisa memberi manfaat untuk anda semua.

Lirik lagu dan chord gitar terkait: Hoobastank - The Reason lyrics
,Hoobastank - The Reason lyrics xxx .

0 Response to "Hoobastank - The Reason lyrics"

Post a Comment