August - Great Escape Lyrics

August - Great Escape Lyrics - Lirik lagu dan chord gitar lengkap. Temukan lirik lagu, kunci gitar, chord lagu, dan chord gitar mudah untuk dimainkan.

Ditulis Oleh : Lirik Lagu
Judul : August - Great Escape Lyrics

lihat juga


August - Great Escape Lyrics


Great Escape by August

[Verse 1]
You holding me hostage here
You got me caught up here
And I'm locked up here
Like a prison cell
And baby I ain't so well
In this living hell

[Hook]
And I know, I know
My heart is hand cuffed tortured by my soul
I need the keys to regain my control
Made my decision, I have set the stage today

[Chorus:]
It's time to make my great escape
I'm breaking the chains


Demikianlah Artikel dari kami yang berjudul August - Great Escape Lyrics,apakah anda menyukainya ? mudah-mudahan artikel ini bisa memberi manfaat untuk anda semua.

Lirik lagu dan chord gitar terkait: August - Great Escape Lyrics
,August - Great Escape Lyrics xxx .

0 Response to "August - Great Escape Lyrics"

Post a Comment