Jason Mraz - Solo Song lyrics

Jason Mraz - Solo Song lyrics - Lirik lagu dan chord gitar lengkap. Temukan lirik lagu, kunci gitar, chord lagu, dan chord gitar mudah untuk dimainkan.

Ditulis Oleh : Lirik Lagu
Judul : Jason Mraz - Solo Song lyrics

lihat juga


Jason Mraz - Solo Song lyrics


Jason Mraz - Solo Song lyrics

I thank the boys who kicked my ass when I was 17
I thank the ones who chose to laugh and those who acted mean
I thank the bullies for body slams and accidents and then some
They shaped my life; they made me like who I've become

I thank the girls who gave a hand and showed me how to dance
I thank the ones who passed who never gave a second glance
I learned that


Demikianlah Artikel dari kami yang berjudul Jason Mraz - Solo Song lyrics,apakah anda menyukainya ? mudah-mudahan artikel ini bisa memberi manfaat untuk anda semua.

Lirik lagu dan chord gitar terkait: Jason Mraz - Solo Song lyrics
,Jason Mraz - Solo Song lyrics xxx .

0 Response to "Jason Mraz - Solo Song lyrics"

Post a Comment