Carrie Underwood - Mama's Song Lyrics

Carrie Underwood - Mama's Song Lyrics - Lirik lagu dan chord gitar lengkap. Temukan lirik lagu, kunci gitar, chord lagu, dan chord gitar mudah untuk dimainkan.

Ditulis Oleh : Lirik Lagu
Judul : Carrie Underwood - Mama's Song Lyrics

lihat juga


Carrie Underwood - Mama's Song Lyrics

Carrie Underwood - Mama's Song

Mama you taught me to do the right things
So now you have to let your baby fly
You've given me everything that I will need
To make it through this crazy thing called life

And I know you watched me grow up
And only want what's best for me
And I think I found the answer to your prayers

And he is good, so good
He treats your little girl like a real man should
He is


Demikianlah Artikel dari kami yang berjudul Carrie Underwood - Mama's Song Lyrics,apakah anda menyukainya ? mudah-mudahan artikel ini bisa memberi manfaat untuk anda semua.

Lirik lagu dan chord gitar terkait: Carrie Underwood - Mama's Song Lyrics
,Carrie Underwood - Mama's Song Lyrics xxx .

0 Response to "Carrie Underwood - Mama's Song Lyrics"

Post a Comment