Maroon 5 - Stutter Lyrics

Maroon 5 - Stutter Lyrics - Lirik lagu dan chord gitar lengkap. Temukan lirik lagu, kunci gitar, chord lagu, dan chord gitar mudah untuk dimainkan.

Ditulis Oleh : Lirik Lagu
Judul : Maroon 5 - Stutter Lyrics

lihat juga


Maroon 5 - Stutter Lyrics


Maroon 5 - Stutter

I really, I really

Whoa oh, I really need to know
(I really, I really)
Whoa oh, or else you gotta let me go
(I really, I really)

This time I really need to do things right
Shivers that you give me, keep me freezing all night
You make me, shut up oooh yeah

I can’t believe it I’m not myself
Certainly I’m thinking about no one else
You make me, shut up

I really, I really


Demikianlah Artikel dari kami yang berjudul Maroon 5 - Stutter Lyrics,apakah anda menyukainya ? mudah-mudahan artikel ini bisa memberi manfaat untuk anda semua.

Lirik lagu dan chord gitar terkait: Maroon 5 - Stutter Lyrics
,Maroon 5 - Stutter Lyrics xxx .

0 Response to "Maroon 5 - Stutter Lyrics"

Post a Comment