David Guetta feat. Michele Belle - Read Your Mind Lyrics

David Guetta feat. Michele Belle - Read Your Mind Lyrics - Lirik lagu dan chord gitar lengkap. Temukan lirik lagu, kunci gitar, chord lagu, dan chord gitar mudah untuk dimainkan.

Ditulis Oleh : Lirik Lagu
Judul : David Guetta feat. Michele Belle - Read Your Mind Lyrics

lihat juga


David Guetta feat. Michele Belle - Read Your Mind Lyrics


Read Your Mind by David Guetta feat. Michele Belle

I walk in,
You turn your head,
Just one look boy,
And observe,
You see me across the floor,
Now you're looking like,
You want more

No i dont need a fortune teller,
I can share my proficy
No i dont need a fortune teller,
To predict that you want me

Cause i can read your mind,
I can read your mind,
I can read your mind,
I, i, i!

Cause i can


Demikianlah Artikel dari kami yang berjudul David Guetta feat. Michele Belle - Read Your Mind Lyrics,apakah anda menyukainya ? mudah-mudahan artikel ini bisa memberi manfaat untuk anda semua.

Lirik lagu dan chord gitar terkait: David Guetta feat. Michele Belle - Read Your Mind Lyrics
,David Guetta feat. Michele Belle - Read Your Mind Lyrics xxx .

0 Response to "David Guetta feat. Michele Belle - Read Your Mind Lyrics"

Post a Comment