Bring Me The Horizon - Blessed With A Curse Lyrics

Bring Me The Horizon - Blessed With A Curse Lyrics - Lirik lagu dan chord gitar lengkap. Temukan lirik lagu, kunci gitar, chord lagu, dan chord gitar mudah untuk dimainkan.

Ditulis Oleh : Lirik Lagu
Judul : Bring Me The Horizon - Blessed With A Curse Lyrics

lihat juga


Bring Me The Horizon - Blessed With A Curse Lyrics


Blessed With A Curse by Bring Me The Horizon

Ever since this began, I was blessed with a curse.
And for better or for worse I was born into a hearse.
I know I said my heart beats for you. I was lying girl, it beats for two.
Because I got your love and I got these vices.
Take back every word I've said, ever said to you.
Take back every word I've said, ever said to you.

Ever since this began, I


Demikianlah Artikel dari kami yang berjudul Bring Me The Horizon - Blessed With A Curse Lyrics,apakah anda menyukainya ? mudah-mudahan artikel ini bisa memberi manfaat untuk anda semua.

Lirik lagu dan chord gitar terkait: Bring Me The Horizon - Blessed With A Curse Lyrics
,Bring Me The Horizon - Blessed With A Curse Lyrics xxx .

0 Response to "Bring Me The Horizon - Blessed With A Curse Lyrics"

Post a Comment