Glee Cast - Toxic Lyrics

Glee Cast - Toxic Lyrics - Lirik lagu dan chord gitar lengkap. Temukan lirik lagu, kunci gitar, chord lagu, dan chord gitar mudah untuk dimainkan.

Ditulis Oleh : Lirik Lagu
Judul : Glee Cast - Toxic Lyrics

lihat juga


Glee Cast - Toxic Lyrics


Toxic by Glee Cast

Baby, can’t you see
I’m calling
A guy like you should wear a warning
It’s dangerous
I’m falling

There’s no escape
I can’t wait
I need a hit
Baby, give me it
You’re dangerous
I’m loving it

Too high
Can’t come down
Losin’ my head
Spinnin’ ’round and ’round
Do you feel me now?

With the taste of your lips I’m on a ride
You’re toxic I’m slippin’ under
With the taste of the


Demikianlah Artikel dari kami yang berjudul Glee Cast - Toxic Lyrics,apakah anda menyukainya ? mudah-mudahan artikel ini bisa memberi manfaat untuk anda semua.

Lirik lagu dan chord gitar terkait: Glee Cast - Toxic Lyrics
,Glee Cast - Toxic Lyrics xxx .

0 Response to "Glee Cast - Toxic Lyrics"

Post a Comment