Shayne Ward - Gotta Be Somebody Lyrics

Shayne Ward - Gotta Be Somebody Lyrics - Lirik lagu dan chord gitar lengkap. Temukan lirik lagu, kunci gitar, chord lagu, dan chord gitar mudah untuk dimainkan.

Ditulis Oleh : Lirik Lagu
Judul : Shayne Ward - Gotta Be Somebody Lyrics

lihat juga


Shayne Ward - Gotta Be Somebody Lyrics


Gotta Be Somebody by Shayne Ward

This time I wonder what it feels like
To find the one in this life
The one we all dream of
But dreams just aren't enough
So I´ll be waiting for the real thing.
I'll know it by the feeling.
The moment when we´re meeting
Will play out like a scene straight off the silver screen
So I`ll be holdin’ my own breath
Right up to the end
Until that moment when
I find the


Demikianlah Artikel dari kami yang berjudul Shayne Ward - Gotta Be Somebody Lyrics,apakah anda menyukainya ? mudah-mudahan artikel ini bisa memberi manfaat untuk anda semua.

Lirik lagu dan chord gitar terkait: Shayne Ward - Gotta Be Somebody Lyrics
,Shayne Ward - Gotta Be Somebody Lyrics xxx .

0 Response to "Shayne Ward - Gotta Be Somebody Lyrics"

Post a Comment