Bruno Mars - The Lazy Song Lyrics

Bruno Mars - The Lazy Song Lyrics - Lirik lagu dan chord gitar lengkap. Temukan lirik lagu, kunci gitar, chord lagu, dan chord gitar mudah untuk dimainkan.

Ditulis Oleh : Lirik Lagu
Judul : Bruno Mars - The Lazy Song Lyrics

lihat juga


Bruno Mars - The Lazy Song Lyrics

Bruno Mars - The Lazy SongToday I don't feel like doing anythingI just wanna lay in my bedDon't feel like picking up my phoneSo leave a message at the toneCus today I swear I'm not doing anythingI'm gonna kick my feet up and stare at the fanTurn the TV onThrow my hand in my pantsNobodys gon' tell me I can'tI'll be lying on the couch just chillin in my snuggieClick to MTV so they can teach me how


Demikianlah Artikel dari kami yang berjudul Bruno Mars - The Lazy Song Lyrics,apakah anda menyukainya ? mudah-mudahan artikel ini bisa memberi manfaat untuk anda semua.

Lirik lagu dan chord gitar terkait: Bruno Mars - The Lazy Song Lyrics
,Bruno Mars - The Lazy Song Lyrics xxx .

0 Response to "Bruno Mars - The Lazy Song Lyrics"

Post a Comment