Shakira - Islands Lyrics

Shakira - Islands Lyrics - Lirik lagu dan chord gitar lengkap. Temukan lirik lagu, kunci gitar, chord lagu, dan chord gitar mudah untuk dimainkan.

Ditulis Oleh : Lirik Lagu
Judul : Shakira - Islands Lyrics

lihat juga


Shakira - Islands Lyrics

Shakira - IslandsI don't have to leave anymoreWhat I have is right hereSpend my nights and days beforeSearching the world for what's right hereUnderneath and unexploredIslands and cities I have lookedHere I sawSomething I couldn't over lookI am yours nowSo now I don't ever have to leaveI've been found outSo now I'll never exploreSee what I've doneThat bridge is on fireGoing back to where I've


Demikianlah Artikel dari kami yang berjudul Shakira - Islands Lyrics,apakah anda menyukainya ? mudah-mudahan artikel ini bisa memberi manfaat untuk anda semua.

Lirik lagu dan chord gitar terkait: Shakira - Islands Lyrics
,Shakira - Islands Lyrics xxx .

0 Response to "Shakira - Islands Lyrics"

Post a Comment