HelenaMaria - Live My Life For Me Lyrics

HelenaMaria - Live My Life For Me Lyrics - Lirik lagu dan chord gitar lengkap. Temukan lirik lagu, kunci gitar, chord lagu, dan chord gitar mudah untuk dimainkan.

Ditulis Oleh : Lirik Lagu
Judul : HelenaMaria - Live My Life For Me Lyrics

lihat juga


HelenaMaria - Live My Life For Me Lyrics

HelenaMaria - Live My Life For MeI'm walking slowlyDown a road I've never been beforeAnd the onlyLight I see is shining on a doorThat leads to a world inside my heart, my heart, my heartI'm off to a brand new startEvery step I'm taking, taking, taking'sTelling me I'm making my own historyI just had to believeEvery rule I'm breaking, breaking, breaking'sTaking me to where I always wanted to beIt's


Demikianlah Artikel dari kami yang berjudul HelenaMaria - Live My Life For Me Lyrics,apakah anda menyukainya ? mudah-mudahan artikel ini bisa memberi manfaat untuk anda semua.

Lirik lagu dan chord gitar terkait: HelenaMaria - Live My Life For Me Lyrics
,HelenaMaria - Live My Life For Me Lyrics xxx .

0 Response to "HelenaMaria - Live My Life For Me Lyrics"

Post a Comment