Lee DeWyze - Sweet Serendipity Lyrics

Lee DeWyze - Sweet Serendipity Lyrics - Lirik lagu dan chord gitar lengkap. Temukan lirik lagu, kunci gitar, chord lagu, dan chord gitar mudah untuk dimainkan.

Ditulis Oleh : Lirik Lagu
Judul : Lee DeWyze - Sweet Serendipity Lyrics

lihat juga


Lee DeWyze - Sweet Serendipity Lyrics

Sweet Serendipity by Lee DeWyzeSweet SerendipityOhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhh!I don’t got no carAnd I got one pair of jeansThey’ve been stretched too farNow they’re weak at the seamsI can’t say what’s nextAnd I got nothing up my sleeveBut I don’t lose my headCause it ain’t really up to meAnd I’m doing just fineI’m always landing on my feet,In the nic of time,Something by the skin of my teethI ain’t gonna


Demikianlah Artikel dari kami yang berjudul Lee DeWyze - Sweet Serendipity Lyrics,apakah anda menyukainya ? mudah-mudahan artikel ini bisa memberi manfaat untuk anda semua.

Lirik lagu dan chord gitar terkait: Lee DeWyze - Sweet Serendipity Lyrics
,Lee DeWyze - Sweet Serendipity Lyrics xxx .

0 Response to "Lee DeWyze - Sweet Serendipity Lyrics"

Post a Comment