JYJ - Be My Girl Lyrics

JYJ - Be My Girl Lyrics - Lirik lagu dan chord gitar lengkap. Temukan lirik lagu, kunci gitar, chord lagu, dan chord gitar mudah untuk dimainkan.

Ditulis Oleh : Lirik Lagu
Judul : JYJ - Be My Girl Lyrics

lihat juga


JYJ - Be My Girl Lyrics

Be My Girl by JYJ (Jae/Yoochun/Junsu)Don’t wanna hurt nobodyThis is a song for youSkippin all the afterpartiesGirl, I’m goin home with youDon’t even think about itYou gon feel what we gon doCause we’ll be falling in love all night long Said I know she wanna be mine tonightShe should know that I can please mine for lifeAnd we gonna have a good time, yeahWhen I tell you girl it’s alrightYou gon be


Demikianlah Artikel dari kami yang berjudul JYJ - Be My Girl Lyrics,apakah anda menyukainya ? mudah-mudahan artikel ini bisa memberi manfaat untuk anda semua.

Lirik lagu dan chord gitar terkait: JYJ - Be My Girl Lyrics
,JYJ - Be My Girl Lyrics xxx .

0 Response to "JYJ - Be My Girl Lyrics"

Post a Comment