JYJ - Empty Lyrics

JYJ - Empty Lyrics - Lirik lagu dan chord gitar lengkap. Temukan lirik lagu, kunci gitar, chord lagu, dan chord gitar mudah untuk dimainkan.

Ditulis Oleh : Lirik Lagu
Judul : JYJ - Empty Lyrics

lihat juga


JYJ - Empty Lyrics

Empty by JYJ (Jaejung, Yuchun and Junsu)Girl I swearI’m never going through this againI know that you thought you’d winAnd before I give you another tryI’d dieLove won’t make you cry or ask whyOh whySo I’ll deny my heart causeI won’t live a lieWhy tryYour heart is emptyAnd you’re so coldYou don’t care about you and IYour heart is emptyYou won’t let goBut I’m walkin out this lifeWhy can’t you let


Demikianlah Artikel dari kami yang berjudul JYJ - Empty Lyrics,apakah anda menyukainya ? mudah-mudahan artikel ini bisa memberi manfaat untuk anda semua.

Lirik lagu dan chord gitar terkait: JYJ - Empty Lyrics
,JYJ - Empty Lyrics xxx .

0 Response to "JYJ - Empty Lyrics"

Post a Comment