Amy Winehouse - It's My Party Lyrics - Lirik lagu dan chord gitar lengkap. Temukan lirik lagu, kunci gitar, chord lagu, dan chord gitar mudah untuk dimainkan.
Amy Winehouse - It's My Party (Ft. Quincy Jones)Chorus:It’s my party, and I'll cry if I want toCry if I want to, cry if I want toYou would cry too if it happened to youNobody knows where my Johnny is goneBut Judy left the same timeWhy was he holding her handWhen he’s supposed to be mine?CHORUSPlay all my records, keep dancing all nightBut leave me alone for a while'Til Johnny’s dancing with me,I’
Demikianlah Artikel dari kami yang berjudul Amy Winehouse - It's My Party Lyrics,apakah anda menyukainya ? mudah-mudahan artikel ini bisa memberi manfaat untuk anda semua.
Lirik lagu dan chord gitar terkait:
Amy Winehouse - It's My Party Lyrics
0 Response to "Amy Winehouse - It's My Party Lyrics"
Post a Comment