Joell Ortiz - Night Train Lyrics

Joell Ortiz - Night Train Lyrics - Lirik lagu dan chord gitar lengkap. Temukan lirik lagu, kunci gitar, chord lagu, dan chord gitar mudah untuk dimainkan.

Ditulis Oleh : Lirik Lagu
Judul : Joell Ortiz - Night Train Lyrics

lihat juga


Joell Ortiz - Night Train Lyrics

Joell Ortiz - Night Train Lyrics (feat. Novel)Chorus:I… I’ve been going crazyWorking past midnightHold on that trainSo I let down my trash.I can’t complainI’m not going to give upUntil the whole world knows my name!I hate the sound of an alarm clockI have to get myself up while is still dark.I can’t sleep waiting on the damn trainLast week I almost quit and pop the champagneTo celebrate that I no


Demikianlah Artikel dari kami yang berjudul Joell Ortiz - Night Train Lyrics,apakah anda menyukainya ? mudah-mudahan artikel ini bisa memberi manfaat untuk anda semua.

Lirik lagu dan chord gitar terkait: Joell Ortiz - Night Train Lyrics
,Joell Ortiz - Night Train Lyrics xxx .

0 Response to "Joell Ortiz - Night Train Lyrics"

Post a Comment