Bruno Mars - Count On Me Lyrics - Lirik lagu dan chord gitar lengkap. Temukan lirik lagu, kunci gitar, chord lagu, dan chord gitar mudah untuk dimainkan.
Bruno Mars - Count On MeIf you ever find yourself stuck in the middle of the sea,I'll sail the world to find youIf you ever find yourself lost in the dark and you can't see,I'll be the light to guide youFind out what we're made ofWhat we are called to help our friends in needYou can count on me like 1 2 3I'll be thereAnd I know when I need it I can count on you like 4 3 2And you'll be thereCause
Demikianlah Artikel dari kami yang berjudul Bruno Mars - Count On Me Lyrics,apakah anda menyukainya ? mudah-mudahan artikel ini bisa memberi manfaat untuk anda semua.
Lirik lagu dan chord gitar terkait:
Bruno Mars - Count On Me Lyrics
0 Response to "Bruno Mars - Count On Me Lyrics"
Post a Comment