Wiz Khalifa - Black And Yellow Lyrics

Wiz Khalifa - Black And Yellow Lyrics - Lirik lagu dan chord gitar lengkap. Temukan lirik lagu, kunci gitar, chord lagu, dan chord gitar mudah untuk dimainkan.

Ditulis Oleh : Lirik Lagu
Judul : Wiz Khalifa - Black And Yellow Lyrics

lihat juga


Wiz Khalifa - Black And Yellow Lyrics

Wiz Khalifa - Black And Yellow[Wiz Khalifa - Intro]Yeah ah hayou know what it isBlack and yellow, black and yellowBlack and yellow, black and yellow(repeated)[Chorus]Yeah ah ha, you know what it iseverything I do, I do it bigYeah ah ha, screaming thats nothinwhen I pulled out of the lot, thats stuntinreppin my town when you see me you know everythingBlack and yellow, black and yellowBlack and


Demikianlah Artikel dari kami yang berjudul Wiz Khalifa - Black And Yellow Lyrics,apakah anda menyukainya ? mudah-mudahan artikel ini bisa memberi manfaat untuk anda semua.

Lirik lagu dan chord gitar terkait: Wiz Khalifa - Black And Yellow Lyrics
,Wiz Khalifa - Black And Yellow Lyrics xxx .

0 Response to "Wiz Khalifa - Black And Yellow Lyrics"

Post a Comment