Jamillions - Love You Like I Do Lyrics

Jamillions - Love You Like I Do Lyrics - Lirik lagu dan chord gitar lengkap. Temukan lirik lagu, kunci gitar, chord lagu, dan chord gitar mudah untuk dimainkan.

Ditulis Oleh : Lirik Lagu
Judul : Jamillions - Love You Like I Do Lyrics

lihat juga


Jamillions - Love You Like I Do Lyrics

Jamillions - Love You Like I Dosometimes you feel he dont love youstrummin your pain with his finger nails to make it hurtsomtimes you feel he dont want youno matter how you try he just dont seem to know your worthlike living in two seperate worlds at the same timewith all communications offlineso let me turn off your sattelite hes not thereif your looking for superman im right hereand you wont


Demikianlah Artikel dari kami yang berjudul Jamillions - Love You Like I Do Lyrics,apakah anda menyukainya ? mudah-mudahan artikel ini bisa memberi manfaat untuk anda semua.

Lirik lagu dan chord gitar terkait: Jamillions - Love You Like I Do Lyrics
,Jamillions - Love You Like I Do Lyrics xxx .

0 Response to "Jamillions - Love You Like I Do Lyrics"

Post a Comment