Tha Boogie - Best Around Lyrics

Tha Boogie - Best Around Lyrics - Lirik lagu dan chord gitar lengkap. Temukan lirik lagu, kunci gitar, chord lagu, dan chord gitar mudah untuk dimainkan.

Ditulis Oleh : Lirik Lagu
Judul : Tha Boogie - Best Around Lyrics

lihat juga


Tha Boogie - Best Around Lyrics

Tha Boogie - Best AroundThe sky is falling downNow we can sit up in the starsand watch the cars go roundBut if ya if ya b believe mewould you move in to townI would definitely show yaI'm the best aroundAh ah ah, ah ah (I'm The Best Around)Ah ah ahh, ahh ahh ah (Pick me up when I'm feeling down)Ah ah ahh, ahh ahh ah (I'm The Best Around)Ah ah ahh, ahh ahh ahAnd then ya tell ya girl friends for


Demikianlah Artikel dari kami yang berjudul Tha Boogie - Best Around Lyrics,apakah anda menyukainya ? mudah-mudahan artikel ini bisa memberi manfaat untuk anda semua.

Lirik lagu dan chord gitar terkait: Tha Boogie - Best Around Lyrics
,Tha Boogie - Best Around Lyrics xxx .

0 Response to "Tha Boogie - Best Around Lyrics"

Post a Comment