Johnta Austin - The Angel Is Mine Lyrics

Johnta Austin - The Angel Is Mine Lyrics - Lirik lagu dan chord gitar lengkap. Temukan lirik lagu, kunci gitar, chord lagu, dan chord gitar mudah untuk dimainkan.

Ditulis Oleh : Lirik Lagu
Judul : Johnta Austin - The Angel Is Mine Lyrics

lihat juga


Johnta Austin - The Angel Is Mine Lyrics

Johnta Austin - The Angel Is Mine[Intro]Said I got, I gotAnd I love, I loveAnd I say, I sayEveryday, everydaySaid I got, I got (an angel)And I love, I love (my angel)And I say, I say (she's an angel)Everyday, everyday (she's my angel)[Verse 1]Daily, nightly, you are in my worldWords can't, say how, much I need you girlStill I'd, like to, try and find a fewTo paint a, picture, of how I feel for


Demikianlah Artikel dari kami yang berjudul Johnta Austin - The Angel Is Mine Lyrics,apakah anda menyukainya ? mudah-mudahan artikel ini bisa memberi manfaat untuk anda semua.

Lirik lagu dan chord gitar terkait: Johnta Austin - The Angel Is Mine Lyrics
,Johnta Austin - The Angel Is Mine Lyrics xxx .

0 Response to "Johnta Austin - The Angel Is Mine Lyrics"

Post a Comment