Keith Urban - The Luxury Of Knowing Lyrics - Lirik lagu dan chord gitar lengkap. Temukan lirik lagu, kunci gitar, chord lagu, dan chord gitar mudah untuk dimainkan.
Keith Urban - The Luxury Of KnowingYou know when I’m coming home.You know when I’m coming to bed.You know that when I tell you that I love youI mean every word I said.You know I’m a bit too proud.You know that I know how to pray.You know I won’t give this up unless I have to give it up.You know I won’t walk away.But, baby, you’re like a diesel truck,Shifting gears and the pedal stuck,Heading
Demikianlah Artikel dari kami yang berjudul Keith Urban - The Luxury Of Knowing Lyrics,apakah anda menyukainya ? mudah-mudahan artikel ini bisa memberi manfaat untuk anda semua.
Lirik lagu dan chord gitar terkait:
Keith Urban - The Luxury Of Knowing Lyrics
0 Response to "Keith Urban - The Luxury Of Knowing Lyrics"
Post a Comment