Nelly - Broke Lyrics

Nelly - Broke Lyrics - Lirik lagu dan chord gitar lengkap. Temukan lirik lagu, kunci gitar, chord lagu, dan chord gitar mudah untuk dimainkan.

Ditulis Oleh : Lirik Lagu
Judul : Nelly - Broke Lyrics

lihat juga


Nelly - Broke Lyrics

Nelly - Broke (feat. Yo Gotti, Sophie Green)[Verse 1: Nelly]Yea I just rock cause I fuck with puffI pop that ace of spade cause I rock with jayI'm on that cali good but I'm not in l.aI'm somewhere halfway between there and the bayI like them broosy bras I like round the wayI take them outta they js put them in hermaysMight hang out in the club might chill out somewhere saferKing gold and office


Demikianlah Artikel dari kami yang berjudul Nelly - Broke Lyrics,apakah anda menyukainya ? mudah-mudahan artikel ini bisa memberi manfaat untuk anda semua.

Lirik lagu dan chord gitar terkait: Nelly - Broke Lyrics
,Nelly - Broke Lyrics xxx .

0 Response to "Nelly - Broke Lyrics"

Post a Comment