The Ready Set - Love Like Woe Lyrics - Lirik lagu dan chord gitar lengkap. Temukan lirik lagu, kunci gitar, chord lagu, dan chord gitar mudah untuk dimainkan.
The Ready Set - Love Like WoeJ-j-j-j Rwhoa oh oh oh ohI kinda feel like it dont make ..like-like-like it dont makefeel like it dont make ....I'm thinking, baby, you and I are undeniableBut I'm finding now loves unreliableI'm giving all I got to make you stayOr am I just a roadblock in your way?Cause you're a pretty little windstorm on the boulevardSomething like a Sunset, oh you're a shooting
Demikianlah Artikel dari kami yang berjudul The Ready Set - Love Like Woe Lyrics,apakah anda menyukainya ? mudah-mudahan artikel ini bisa memberi manfaat untuk anda semua.
Lirik lagu dan chord gitar terkait:
The Ready Set - Love Like Woe Lyrics
0 Response to "The Ready Set - Love Like Woe Lyrics"
Post a Comment