Nick Jonas - Introducing Me Lyrics

Nick Jonas - Introducing Me Lyrics - Lirik lagu dan chord gitar lengkap. Temukan lirik lagu, kunci gitar, chord lagu, dan chord gitar mudah untuk dimainkan.

Ditulis Oleh : Lirik Lagu
Judul : Nick Jonas - Introducing Me Lyrics

lihat juga


Nick Jonas - Introducing Me Lyrics

Nick Jonas - Introducing MeI'm, I'm good at wasting timeI think lyrics need to rhymeAnd you're not askingBut I'm trying to grow a mustacheI eat cheese, but only on pizza, pleaseAnd sometimes on a homemade quesadillaOtherwise it smells like feet to meAnd I, I really like it when the moon looks like a toenailAnd I love you when you say my nameIf you wanna knowHere it goesGonna tell you thisThe part


Demikianlah Artikel dari kami yang berjudul Nick Jonas - Introducing Me Lyrics,apakah anda menyukainya ? mudah-mudahan artikel ini bisa memberi manfaat untuk anda semua.

Lirik lagu dan chord gitar terkait: Nick Jonas - Introducing Me Lyrics
,Nick Jonas - Introducing Me Lyrics xxx .

0 Response to "Nick Jonas - Introducing Me Lyrics"

Post a Comment