Westlife - Difference In Me Lyrics

Westlife - Difference In Me Lyrics - Lirik lagu dan chord gitar lengkap. Temukan lirik lagu, kunci gitar, chord lagu, dan chord gitar mudah untuk dimainkan.

Ditulis Oleh : Lirik Lagu
Judul : Westlife - Difference In Me Lyrics

lihat juga


Westlife - Difference In Me Lyrics

Westlife - Difference In MeThere' something in the silence I never used to feelThere's something about knowingThat tells you this is realWhen you're close all I knowI don't want to let you goChorusHello happinessTell me where you've beenI missed the sound of your voiceI missed the touch of your skinIt's no secret I'm not who I used to beAnyone can seeYou're the difference in meOh the


Demikianlah Artikel dari kami yang berjudul Westlife - Difference In Me Lyrics,apakah anda menyukainya ? mudah-mudahan artikel ini bisa memberi manfaat untuk anda semua.

Lirik lagu dan chord gitar terkait: Westlife - Difference In Me Lyrics
,Westlife - Difference In Me Lyrics xxx .

0 Response to "Westlife - Difference In Me Lyrics"

Post a Comment