Westlife - I Get Weak Lyrics

Westlife - I Get Weak Lyrics - Lirik lagu dan chord gitar lengkap. Temukan lirik lagu, kunci gitar, chord lagu, dan chord gitar mudah untuk dimainkan.

Ditulis Oleh : Lirik Lagu
Judul : Westlife - I Get Weak Lyrics

lihat juga


Westlife - I Get Weak Lyrics

Westlife - I Get WeakMy love, my heartOh bruised and broken, all alone when we're apartI die inside,Oh this room is like a battlefield of love tonightI know I should be stronger but I lose all controlFighting with myself tryna hide what you don't knowBut I get weakI'm giving it all awayI know it's not wise to leave myself so opened butAll the rules get broken in your eyesI give it all up to


Demikianlah Artikel dari kami yang berjudul Westlife - I Get Weak Lyrics,apakah anda menyukainya ? mudah-mudahan artikel ini bisa memberi manfaat untuk anda semua.

Lirik lagu dan chord gitar terkait: Westlife - I Get Weak Lyrics
,Westlife - I Get Weak Lyrics xxx .

0 Response to "Westlife - I Get Weak Lyrics"

Post a Comment